LQ Toronto Forums  

Go Back   LQ Toronto Forums > Madina Arabic Books > Madina Arabic Book 2

Old 07-23-2011, 02:28 PM

Default Complete Grammatical analysis Book?

As-Salaamu alaikum,

May i know if i could get a book giving complete grammatical analysis of the lessons in Dr. Abdur Raheem's 3 Madinah books from which we are taught.

I am completing lessons but don't have such authoritative books where all the technical grammatical analysis could be memorized. I remember those technical terms but then i forget and then need to go back to lessons.

Just to give an example, a sentence is taken and it is explained with complete grammatical details. If this is not possible then please recommend some outside book for same.

Jazakallah,
Mohd. Shadab

Last edited by MSS; 07-23-2011 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:07 AM

Send a message via MSN to benss Send a message via Skype™ to benss

'aleikoum sal‚m wa ramatoull‚h wa barak‚touh,

I have what you need. This is an excellent book of grammar analysis of the Quran. When i found it and read it i was so happy, it's so rich of information.

The title is : الإعراب المفصل لكتاب الله المرتل

Here is the link:xxx
As I did, you should download all the pdf files you have on the left side of the page (window named "View the book") and put them in one folder. There are 12 pdf files, all have the same name indexed by a number: imkam00.pdf , imkam01, pdf,..., imkam12.pdf.

The first file imkam00.pdf is the content of all other files and it allows to interact with the other files: If you open this first pdf (imkam00), you can clic on the menu in the right to choose the part of the Quran you want. It wil then open the corresponding file among the eleven other file you have downloaded.

Enjoy it.

Sal‚mou'aleikoum wa rahmatoull‚h wa barak‚touh.

Last edited by irf2k; 02-27-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: extenal links
Old 07-24-2011, 11:22 AM

jazakallahu khairan brother benss.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:27 AM

Default 2 other similar and awesome references

Like what the previous brother said, here is another very detailed i'rab series in which using the file that does not have a number in the title allows you to click on the general section of the Quran you wish to look at it and that respective pdf will automatically open!

What I noticed is that for this to work you have to download all files to the same folder and if you wish to move them to another folder move them all at the same time. If you move them individually the files may not link to together for some reason.

Finally, it is important to keep in mind that both of the above links are quite detailed encyclopedias. If you are less skilled and wish a more simpler series, then I recommend the one done by Abu Farras el dahdah (which to my understanding has been endorsed by Sheikh Tantawi but sometimes is attributed to him)

Mu'jam I'rab Alfaz al-Qur'an al-Karim (grammatical analysis) of the Quran (the author listed on this link is not correct)

Here is a sample of how this book is in table format giving the iraab below the individual words (as opposed to sentence explanations in the encyclopedic series above.

The link from alkitab is for a color-coded version.

Last edited by irf2k; 02-27-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: external links
Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 AM

jazakallahu khairan brother yajoudeh.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to benss Send a message via Skype™ to benss

Quote:
Originally Posted by yajoudeh View Post
Like what the previous brother said, here is another very detailed i'rab series in which using the file that does not have a number in the title allows you to click on the general section of the Quran you wish to look at it and that respective pdf will automatically open!

What I noticed is that for this to work you have to download all files to the same folder and if you wish to move them to another folder move them all at the same time. If you move them individually the files may not link to together for some reason.

Finally, it is important to keep in mind that both of the above links are quite detailed encyclopedias. If you are less skilled and wish a more simpler series, then I recommend the one done by Abu Farras el dahdah (which to my understanding has been endorsed by Sheikh Tantawi but sometimes is attributed to him)

Mu'jam I'rab Alfaz al-Qur'an al-Karim (grammatical analysis) of the Quran
(the author listed on this link is not correct)

Here is a sample of how this book is in table format giving the iraab below the individual words (as opposed to sentence explanations in the encyclopedic series above.
The link from alkitab is for a color-coded version.
BarakAllahou fik brother yajoudeh.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:38 PM

Jazakallah khair brothers for providing the references but i found these books to be in complete Arabic. Since i am still learning , it is difficult for me to work on it. Can't we have a book like the English key book ? It is so easy for English language speakers to learn things quickly through such books .

Thanks,
Mohd. Shadab
Old 07-31-2011, 04:17 PM

Default resources

what level are you at, akhi? if you've done at least the material in the first 2 books, although it would be better to get through all 3, then yes, there are great resources by Dr. Rahim for what you're looking for. Purchases these 3 by him:

tafsir surah hujurat (not online but available from the same link above)

and from esfahan to madinah

this is what you're looking for

Last edited by irf2k; 02-27-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: external links
Old 07-31-2011, 05:48 PM

I am currently at Madinah book 2 lesson no. 21. The reason i am interested is that i need this progressive memorization grammatically to happen lesson by lesson so that by the end of book 3, i can do sentence analysis easily. i don't want till book 3 to complete, that would be time lost.

Currently going by the book and the videos i am not able to do it.

Jazakallah khair,
Mohd. Shadab
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 PM

wa alaikumussalaam.

these are 2 helping materials which i know,

Some Basic Grammatical Analysis:
Book 1 handouts [page 23-26]

Some Advance Grammatical Analysis:
Abu 'Abdullah's Personal study notes to Dr. V. 'Abdur-Raheem's (Lessons in Arabic Language)- Book 3; [as taught at the Islaamic University of Madeenah]

Last edited by irf2k; 02-27-2013 at 09:56 PM. Reason: external links