LQ Toronto Forums  

Go Back   LQ Toronto Forums > Madina Arabic Books > Madina Arabic Book 2

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 AM

Smile RE: Arabic grammar rule booklet for madinah book 2

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I hope you are in the best of health and imaan.

I was wondering if there is a compilation of all the madinah book 2 rules similar to the booklet compiled for book 1?

Please reply to this thread if you can direct me to this source.

Jazakalllahu Khayran.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:57 AM

BISMIALLAAH

wa salamu Allaahi alayake sister,

The attached word document is the booklet which you are requesting. I hope that you further benefit from it and further enjoy it. May Allaahu ta'ala allow you to master the blessed language of the glorious qur'an wa burika feek.

----------------------------

Message From Moderator

This attachment is not approved by this Forum. Its content was checked for accuracy.

Another related booklet - by the same author - named"Book 1 Grammar rules" was also checked. This booklet has been found to contain a number of grammatical errors that conflict with the material in the Madinah Arabic Course.

Please see reply # 4 below for the details and a new Forum rule approved by the respected Shaykh.

The Word documents uploaded by the member are now being deleted from all threads on this Forum.

Last edited by Aaishah; 12-23-2010 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Message from Moderator and Deletion of Attachments
Old 10-24-2010, 11:15 PM

Smile

Wa alaykum Salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

May Allah reward you for directing me and others to this useful revision booklet.

Jazakallahu Khayran
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM

Message From Moderator

Assalaamu ‘alaikum

Some time ago, a member uploaded the following booklets onto the Forum:

1. "Madeenah Book 1 grammar rules"
2. "Madinah Book 1 translated Notes"
3. "Madinah Book 2 translated Notes"

- written by a Brother who studied Arabic at University, named Abu Salmaan Talha ibnu William.

The first two booklets were recently checked by myself to see if they genuinely mirror the content in the Madinah Arabic Course.

Unfortunately, many grammatical errors were found in the first booklet listed, along with recurring spelling errors of some Arabic words (which a learner will not detect as spelling errors). The second booklet listed also contains grammatical errors.

The first booklet was shown to our respected Shaykh Abdur Rahim who confirmed there are grammatical errors in it. These errors conflict with the material in the Madinah Arabic Course. As such, the Shaykh has warranted the deletion of all three files from the Forum and does not wish that these, or anything like them, are uploaded onto the Forum in future.

In light of this, a new forum rule is now enforced , approved by our Shaykh, which is:

"The Shaykh Dr. V. Abdur Rahim's approval is needed before any books or materials are suggested on the Forum as a revision resource, or “supplement” to the Madinah Arabic Course - especially if the material is directly related to the Madinah Arabic Course but authored by someone else.

As such, all attachments (books, files, documents etc) are disallowed on these Forums except those uploaded by Forum staff."

Any member found violating this and other Forum rules is liable to have their membership annulled.

We request the co-operation of all members.

Wassalaam

(Aaishah)

Last edited by Aaishah; 12-23-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Closed Thread